Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is driving the automation world even during this challenging period which the world is currently fighting. It is specifically empowering all types of industries to automate their end-to-end business processes with the best and most efficient RPA software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, optimized customer experience and less engaged employees, resulting in dramatic productivity loss is all avoided though this massive piece of automation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can help moderate the disturbance by effectively empowering all the organizations to remain allied across their systems and their teams, keep up as well as maintain the client assistance and offer dependability in the midst of the uncertain times.
Automation Use Cases in Travel and Hospitality
These bots have specially offered tons of benefits to the Travel & Hospitality industry. Let’s check how.
- Self-Management of Flight Disruptions: COVID-19 has prompted wide-scale flight cancellations, delaying, and so on. Flight administrators are leveraging the technology of RPA to help clients self-deal with the same – including refund, rebooking, personalized alternatives, cancellations, etc.
- Chatbots for Updating and Communicating with Travellers: Airlines are taking the advantage of RPA and chatbot solutions for keeping the traveller’s updated and empower them to pose various inquiries about their health or the virus, for example, symptoms, treatment, etc.
- Distinguishing Travellers Suspected of COVID-19: Airports are taking the full advantage of RPA bots to filter the complete travel history of travellers, find whether they have visited any contaminated places, and augment that by tracking all the people with fever. This is permitting the staff to flag off any conceivably contaminated traveller.
- Team Scheduling for Restricted Travel: Airlines are utilizing RPA to automatically allot flying group for the restricted flights which are plying (particularly for domestic travel).
- Overseeing Hotel Operations: Bots are helping remotely working representatives oversee the client reservations, screen their occupancy, and direct the necessary changes.
So why wait? Take your business to the next level and discover groundbreaking opportunities in order to address the new difficulties you are facing in light of this life-threatening pandemic. RPA bots can help and open the doors to bring automation to your business faster than ever. Uncover these pre-constructed business continuity bots to help reduce the business sway from COVID-19.
Here are the articles in the series:
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 1 Introduction
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 2 Healthcare
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 3 Travel & Hospitality
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 4 Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 5 Public Sector
- Robotic Process Automation in the fight against Covid-19: Part 6 Work From Home